• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Search results

  1. R

    Ich on A. agassizi female question

    The female died. After ~10 days of treatment, the ich never subsided even a bit. She just got worse. Dang. :-( The male is fine. Very inquisitive little fellow. Fins are nearly back to normal. Eating well. Too bad! My fish medical skills are still lacking, but I'll have to read up more...
  2. R

    Ich on A. agassizi female question

    Andrew, thank you for the advice, it is greatly appreciated. So, if life cycle above 25C/77F is ~5 days, and you it needs 3 cycles, would she be in the medicated tank for ~15+ days then? I just noticed that the male in the main tank now shows signs of ragged caudal and dorsal fin. No idea...
  3. R

    Ich on A. agassizi female question

    Dang! I thought she was looking better yesterday, but today she is much worse. Looking very gray. Very lethargic. :-( The RidIch seems to work, then not work. Not blaming it, just curious what I might not be doing right. I have been treating her since Monday. Could the continued use be...
  4. R

    Ich on A. agassizi female question

    I am very much the amateur when it comes to diagnosing and healing fish, but I need some advice and help. I just recently got my first ever apistos, a pair of A. agassizi. The male is fairly agressive and the female is pretty shy, and hides a lot. Last Friday I noticed what looked like Ich on...
Top