Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!
Thanks, that's helping a lot for now.
Just two more quick questions:
When you say tea-extract... What do you think how long I got to cook it? Really long to concentrate it or just a few minutes to sterilize?
And what kind of substrate would you recommend? I was going for fine silicate sand...
Hello Apistogramma Forum,
I’m new to the community here, although I was a silent reader a few years ago.
Due to various life circumstances, I had to put my aquarium hobby on hold for several years. Now I’m finally returning and have set up a 180-liter aquarium (100 × 40 × 50 cm), in which I...