• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Recent content by Bill D.

  1. B

    Wanted Dicrossus Foirni

    Both. Wetspot never gets in Fiorini it seems. I've asked them several times but they say they're not available. Not sure how they are getting the Warzeli Nd they are listed as wild
  2. B

    Wanted Dicrossus Foirni

    Yes. I did see that an already ordered 6. Not cheap.
  3. B

    Wanted Dicrossus Foirni

    I am still looking for them. Someone out there has to have bred these guys.
  4. B

    Wanted Dicrossus Foirni

    Unfortunately no Seems as though they come in as juveniles once in a great while and then they are very male heavy. I suppose that if anyone does have any females they're not giving them up. They seem to be easier to get in Europe not here in the States.
  5. B

    Wanted Apistogramma Hongnei Female (s) or pair

    Still looking gor these. Anyone? Pinehurst NC usa
  6. B

    Wanted Dicrossus Foirni

    Looking for Dicrossus Foirni female (s). Have 5 males need a female. Pinehurst NC USA Thanks
  7. B

    Apistogramma Kullanderi

    Wow interesting
  8. B

    Apistogramma Kullanderi

    I've never tried it. But I suppose it could work
  9. B

    Apistogramma Kullanderi

    Yes, they might make it in a suitcase? Maybe
  10. B

    Apistogramma Kullanderi

    Yes, live fish & fry way to fragile for a trip like that. To bad. I would have definitely purchased some if your going to sell them. Very hard to find them here in the States. I have not seen any for sale
  11. B

    Apistogramma Kullanderi

    Didn't realize where ypu lived. Impossible to ship from.there to me in the USA.
  12. B

    Apistogramma Kullanderi

    Would love to get some when they are ready.
  13. B

    Apistogramma Kullanderi

    Where did you get this fish from?
  14. B

    Wanted Apistogramma Hongnei Female (s) or pair

    Looking to buy Apistogramma Hongnei females or pair. Pinehurst, NC USA Thanks
  15. B

    Apistogramma Abacaxis

    Looking for Apistogramma Abacaxis Females. North Carolina USA Thanks
Top