• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Wild Congochromis dimidiatus?

Ekona

5 Year Member
This pair is up for auction on Aquabid. I need room to grow out fry from theirs and some apisto spawns.
Thanks for your complements!

Ekona

5 Year Member
Fish sold this afternoon! Hopefully juvies will be available next spring.

Ekona

5 Year Member
Ekona..I would be interested in some fry or juvies if you succeed here..can you ship to Florida?
Hi Capt. Jim,
I have some juvies growing out - still to small to even begin sexing out. Once we get some warmer temps, I can sell you some.
Check back in a few weeks or so.
And, I have no A. borelli

Thanks,
Dave

Captain Jim

Ekona..If you are confident about shipping to Florida 34453, I would love a handful of fry from your C. Dimidiatus that you show here. I can offer T.Kribensis, angelfish or jewel cichlids for trade, or cash. I could wait for weather to relax, and fish to grow..I find these African dwarves my favorite fish. I am also looking for A. Borelli.

rasmusW

5 Year Member
hey ekona!

just gonna bring this thread a bit back to life.
how big is your tank for these guys (if you still have them)? -and do you have more than this pair in the same tank?

-r

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JaconieMalonie

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….