• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Latest activity

  • L
    LBT replied to the thread Mislabeled as Laetacara curviceps?.
    Perhaps this website can help: https://andinoacara.com/
  • J
    Jwitho replied to the thread Atahualupa experience.
    So I’m considering dithers, currently there’s a group of 8 Hyphessobrycon procyon, but I would like eventually to add a Nannostomus...
  • L
    LBT replied to the thread Mislabeled as Laetacara curviceps?.
    Is it okay if I disagree? The head shape isn’t typical, I agree, but I don’t think it’s enough to rule out Andinoacara. I’m not...
  • A
    Thank you very much everyone for trying to help. Just to provide additional context, I reside in Central Europe and all my fish come...
    • 1000050848.jpg
    • 1000050853.jpg
  • P
    pinbot02 replied to the thread Parasite, or something else?.
    I think at this point I am learning towards HITH being the culprit. It's not clear in the photo, but the wound was definitely recessed...
  • P
    pinbot02 replied to the thread Parasite, or something else?.
    Just an update in case anyone else happens upon this, but unfortunately the fish passed away. Noticed there was a problem on Sunday, and...
  • P
    pinbot02 replied to the thread Parasite, or something else?.
    He was definitely lethargic in the tank, that was the reason I had to go looking for him in the first place. Was at least somewhat more...
  • A
    anewbie replied to the thread Parasite, or something else?.
    That part (lethargy) might be unrelated or the cause of his scrape. Unfortunately i'll have to let someone else chime in on that issue...
  • P
    pinbot02 replied to the thread Parasite, or something else?.
    Nothing odd, just driftwood. If it's just an abrasion hopefully he'll be coming out of the shock of that soon. It's the lethargy that...
  • A
    anewbie replied to the thread Parasite, or something else?.
    to my eye it looks closer to a touch of fungus which can be ignored. Perhaps he scrape himself or got a bit of plant matter around the...
  • P
    Noticed that I had not seen my male A. cacatuoides the other day and found him very lethargic in the corner of the tank. He appeared to...
    • PXL_20260921_045244187.jpg
    • PXL_20260921_052405270.MP.jpg
  • L
    LBT replied to the thread Mislabeled as Laetacara curviceps?.
    Possible identification: Andinoacara cf. pulcher It was sold as Laetacara curviceps, but I am quite certain that identification is...
  • P
    Phil_1983 reacted to anewbie's post in the thread n. eques with Like Like.
    Here are some pictures - another pictures of the eques since a bunch piled up in that corner (maybe a flow deadspot?); i see 2 maybe 4...
  • kgazos
    kgazos reacted to LBT's post in the thread Is this a pair of Apistogramma cf. moae? with Like Like.
    About a week later. I succeeded in taking pictures of the largest and smallest I could find. I have no idea how many there still are...
  • dw1305
    dw1305 reacted to MacZ's post in the thread n. eques with Like Like.
    Yeah, the second and the last are well suitable, the first one is too bright and has basically no cover. The fact they still stand...
Top