• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

WTB: Apistos Australia

Kandee

I'm from QLD Australia and would love to get some more apistos. :)

Feel free to post here or PM me. :) PM would be best though.

gingerbeer

5 Year Member
Kandee,

Look up Fishchicks on the southside - she has all you could possibly want and can get any Apisto you want. If you can wait a couple of weeks over on the QLD forum a few of us are looking to get together on the weekend of the 16th - cup of coffee - apisto chat and then shopping.

briztoon

5 Year Member
G'day Kandee,

Where in Queensland do you live?

If you live in Brisbane, as Steve mentioned, there are a few of us meeting at Fishchicks on Saturday the 17th of April at 10am for coffee and then heading down stairs for a bit of a looksee and spot of shoping.

Here's a link to the local forum and discussion.
Coffee & Fishchicks round 3.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomek B.

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….