• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

N. America Wild Apisto. gephyra Mated Pair

Ekona

5 Year Member
Hi all,

I'm moving out my wild breeders to make room for growing fry. I have limited tank space, so it's just gotta happen. Your gain - this wild pair of A. gephyra is a real beauty! They were imported earlier this year from Rio Negro, Brazil. They have matured into a stunning pair of apistos! The colors speak for themselves. They have spawned once, and have many more spawnings ahead of them I'm sure.

I've got them listed on Aquabid - however if you want to buy them before they are bid on or sold, PM me ASAP and I can pull the auction. Otherwise, good luck bidding!

daphilster08

5 Year Member
Hey man! Glad to see this post here! I dont even have an account on aquabid and it will take like 24 hours to be approved. I would really like to buy this pair. Can we work out a deal? I dont get on to all these forums much. Please email me at daphilster08 @ gmail(dot) com

Ekona

5 Year Member
Hey man! Glad to see this post here! I dont even have an account on aquabid and it will take like 24 hours to be approved. I would really like to buy this pair. Can we work out a deal? I dont get on to all these forums much. Please email me at daphilster08 @ gmail(dot) com
Sorry, Phil, a bid placed on them on Aquabid, within an hour of their being listed, so it is too late to pull the auction. There is still plenty of time until the auction closes (several days- I think it closes Sunday afternoon) so please feel free to bid on them, should you decide to get an Aquabid account.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tonc61

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….