• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

where to buy apistos in Iowa?

A

aqua-man

I live in Waterloo Iowa and was just wondering where I can get some apistos? I can't find them in any of the pet stores in town. If any body knows somebody or some place close please let me know. Thanks.

fishboy20

5 Year Member
I am sry that I do not know of any local people for you to talk to. I do know people from the web though. I would of course try Neil right here at Apistogramma.com, you could try Southern Tropics or ApistoDave on aquabid.com. One of those three sources should get you on the right track for most of the species you would ever want. You might have to dig a little deeper for the rare ones and happen upon them at the right time. Now if I had only had the money to buy all those rare Apistos Neil got in from Europe.

~Jeremy

A

aqua-man

Thanks FishBoy I have been trying to get my password from aquabid for two dats now. Aqua Bid has alot of the ones I want but I can't place a bid with out my password. :mad:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JaconieMalonie

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….