• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

vBulletin Upgrades

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
5 Year Member
I made some more system upgrades this morning and it looks like a few templates have been changed. I am working to restore things back to how they were visually but everything should otherwise be functioning normally.
Please let me know if you experience any problems accessing Apistogramma.com!

Thanks everyone!

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
5 Year Member
I realize some of the images on the forum home page have changed since the upgrade. I'll see about getting those replaced with the old images that fit our theme a bit better. Other than that I assume that no new is good news... ;) :)

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
5 Year Member
I also wanted to mention that I created Facebook and Twitter pages for Apistogramma.com. If you don't use these sites, this won't mean much to you, but if you do, you can Like/Follow our feed and see topics as they get posted!

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dkalmanson

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….