• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Up Dated Stock List

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
Updated In Stock List

Tank Raised Stock

South American
Apistogramma agassizii Alenquer $50/pr
A. agassizii Blue Tail $35/pr
A. agassizii Double Red $30/pr
A. agassizii Fire Red $50/pragassizii super red $15/male
A. borellii Paraguay $45/pr
A. sp. Opal Red Mask (borellii) $45/pr
A. cacatuoides triple red $35/pr
A. cacatuoides mega red $50/pr
A. cacatuoides “blue” triple red (dark body with bright fins) $30/pr
A. panduro $40/pr
Apistogramma trifaciatus macallensis $40/pr
A. viejita gold $50/pr
A. sp. Rio Mamore red tail males only $20 each
A. sp. Veilfleck $100/pr
A. sp. Xingu Red Lobe $65/pr
Dutch Blue Rams $20/pr
Taeniacara candidi red $60/pr

West African
Nanachromis parilus $40/pr
Nanachromis transvestitus $45/pr
Pelvicachromis taeniatus Nigerian red $45/pr

And temps are looking promising to be able to ship out again starting Monday March 31st

Jerker101e

Do you have pictures of the A. cacatuoides mega red, and A. cacatuoides triple red. Does you tank stock come from same pair, sorry just curious. If you are selling what would be cost for shipping, I live in CA, Temecula. Thank you

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
Do you have pictures of the A. cacatuoides mega red, and A. cacatuoides triple red. Does you tank stock come from same pair, sorry just curious. If you are selling what would be cost for shipping, I live in CA, Temecula. Thank you

I'll work on pictures as soon as I can.

The fish came from a Czech order so I do not know how many different breeding fish they have but I'm sure it's more then a single pair.

I need your zip code and how many fish you are considering having shipped to get you a shipping quote. The cost is based on box size and weight.

Jerker101e

Thank you for the fast reply. My zip is 92592, and i am considering ordering 5 triple red and 2 mega red. Also what is the most amount of fish that can be shipped without effecting the cost of shipment.

Jerker101e

The fish came from a Czech order so I do not know how many different breeding fish they have but I'm sure it's more then a single pair.

I need your zip code and how many fish you are considering having shipped to get you a shipping quote. The cost is based on box size and weight.

Thank you for the fast reply. My zip is 92592, and i am considering ordering 5 triple red and 2 mega red. Also what is the most amount of fish that can be shipped without effecting the cost of shipment. Please let me know thanks again.

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
Sorry, my wife has been working some overtime this week which means I'm playing even more Mr. Mom to our 3 kids and I've been home only part of 2 nights this week with picking up fish and working. I'll get the pics taken tonight once I get the kids to bed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dkalmanson

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….