• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

U.K Only for sale Apistogramma elizeberthae Rio Uaupes F3

Alex18

5 Year Member
Hi there i have an XL F3 trio these are extremely rare and even rarer at this size. very, very few are in this country. very nice colours so far! I got them and then my discus have got loads of babies so i need the space.

looking for £250 but open to sensible offers.

will post pics later on in the week when they have settled in more.

kept in r.o water with a p.h of 6.

Please e-mail me @ [email protected]

for more info or questions.

Cheers

Alex

Microman

5 Year Member
I hope you havnt made a mistake with your price Alex....
There are alot more Elizabethae knocking around the UK of late and even if wild you cant justify £250 per pair.
Wilds are only selling at £50-£60 per pair tops....
Mark...

blueblue

5 Year Member
250 British Pounds... I do need to spend that much on a pair of the super red eliza from Frank Wilhelm while probably not "Rio Uaupes F3"...

Microman

5 Year Member
Nice to see you here again....
250 British Pounds... I do need to spend that much on a pair of the super red eliza from Frank Wilhelm while probably not "Rio Uaupes F3"...
Ive just bought Coca Cola at 20p in Peru whilst its £1.20 in the UK....
Youre talking Asian prices not UK/Europe.....
Wilhelms Super Red Elizas dont cost that much over here in Europe.
Mark...

blueblue

5 Year Member
Nice to see you here again....

Ive just bought Coca Cola at 20p in Peru whilst its £1.20 in the UK....
Youre talking Asian prices not UK/Europe.....
Wilhelms Super Red Elizas dont cost that much over here in Europe.
Mark...

Dear Mark: Thanks for your kind words. Just curious, what is the retail price of
Wilhelms Super Red Elizas in EU? And, is Wilhelm family still operating their breeding
farm for apistos? Recently, since apistos are no longer popular in Hong Kong (and probably
also Asia), I could only find the angel fish (super red/orange) claimed to be from Wilhelm but not the super red eliza anymore...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DayanaSic

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….