1. Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

two female trifasciata

Discussion in 'Classified Ads - Buy or Sell' started by BeastMaster, Oct 6, 2017.

1. BeastMaster

BeastMaster New Member

Aloha fm Honolulu Hawaii. My male tri harassed & killed his counterpart yesterday. This was a young pair that I’ve had for about a month. Looking for 2 females to replace. Anybody got surplus that they can part with? Mahalo!
  2. BeastMaster

BeastMaster New Member

So, maybe a pic of the lonely male will trigger a response.
    7172B5EB-BBB4-4EFE-A528-DA852BDF79D7.jpeg
    I’m a single male tri, looking for a couple of females to be part of my harem. I grew up in Portland Oregon and moved to Honolulu Hawaii about a month ago. I had a counterpart that I came to Hawaii with but she wasn’t compatible & about a week & half ago she moved on to greener pastures. I’m a young virile male looking for 2 young eligible female tris to move into my well planted tank here in paradise. Have your people contact my people to hook us up.
    yukondog and Mbkemp like this.
  3. MartialTheory

MartialTheory New Member 5 Year Member

hahahha I hope u find those 2 ladies