• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

The new guy

Jeff W

Well I am not new to fish. I have kept fish since i was 10 off and on. Just the past 10 years that I expanded and built a fish room. Well every thing changes, Started out with being snakes and lizards all over my house (In cages) 14 lizard cages and 21 snakes. Well then I got married and the wife or the reptiles had to go. They couldn't live together. Not sure if i let the right ones go yet (15 yrs later). I have been keeping a few tanks of cichlids for a while now but i am just getting into dwarfs. They are to me just as interesting or more than the larger species of cichlids. I have lots of questions about raising and breeding apistos since that really seems to be my new passion. I will hold off on any questions I might have until I have a chance to get caught up on the forum reading. You all have probably answered a lot of questions before I even ask. Since i already know a few people from other forums and personally from being in their fish rooms more than my wallet allows.

Well glad to be here and will be chatting soon.

Jeff

slimbolen99

5 Year Member
Welcome! I faced the same ordeal with frogs and lizards...it was them or the wife. The wife knows how to cook, so it was an easy decision. I'd love to see some photos of your fish room. Hope you enjoy your time here.
Brian

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sortof_here

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….