• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Success!!! Borelli, and Cacatuoides Fry

Jayha24

So after a bit of a rocky start things have really started to flourish. I have some 2 week old Cac's from one female, about 40 five day old Cac's from another (all of which are from orange flash parents. Same father different mothers) about 70 Borelli fry from one mom, and another batch of eggs from another that were just laid today (two pairs of males, and females) I've never hatched so many brine shrimp in my life!!! But it's totally worth it. Cac mom isn't too keen on dad being around so he's with the other female for now. Surprisingly Borelli mom seems to enjoy having dad around so he's going to stay with the fam for the time being.
Here are some pics of the little guys. I especially like the little pink bellies of the Cac fry after I feed them. Like little pink balloons.
Hope you all enjoy! I'm still relatively new to the whole thing (just done crazy amounts of research. Now I'm getting the actual experience) but I'm happy to share the little bits I've pieced together so far if anyone has questions.
IMG_0372.jpg
IMG_0373.jpg
IMG_0384.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wrothgar

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….