• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Shipping Apistos and other Dwarf Cichlids

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
Temps are still to cold this week for safe shipping (even next day) but look to be on the rise toward the end of the week. Hopefully that means I can start sending out fish next week! Check out my current stock list below and reserve you fish now as many are going fast.

Email me ([email protected]) with the number and type of fish you want and remember to include your zip code so I can get you a shipping quote right away.

Some pictures of the fish can be found on my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Aquaticclarity/469544756417264?ref=hl
And if I ever manage to find my macro lens, flash card, and card readier I'll take some real pics and post them on here! Oh how I hate moving...

Czech Tank Raised Stock

New Stock
Dutch Blue Rams $20/pr
Laetacara dorsigera 5/$50
Apistogramma agassizii Alenquer $50/pr
A. agassizii Blue Tail $35/pr
A. agassizii Double Red $30/pr
A. agassizii Fire Red $50/pr
A. baenschi $60/pr
A. borellii Paraguay $45/pr
A. sp. Opal Red Mask (borellii) $45/pr
A. cacatuoides triple red $35/pr
A. cacatuoides mega red $50/pr
A. cacatuoides “blue” triple red (dark body with bright fins) $30/pr
A. cacatuoides orange flash $45/pr
A. nijsseni $40/pr
A. panduro $40/pr
A. sp. Rio Mamore (the real deal) $60/pr
A. viejita gold $50/pr
A. sp. Xingu Red Lobe $65/pr
Nanachromis parilus $40/pr
Nanachromis transvestitus $45/pr

Old Stock
Taeniacara candidi red $60/pr
Dutch Blue Rams $20/pr
Apistogramma trifaciatus macallensis $40/pr
A. borellii Blue $40/pr
A. agassizii super red $15/male
A. sp. Veilfleck $100/pr
A. sp. Algadon $60/pr
Pelvicachromis taeniatus Nigerian red $45/pr

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
United States Shipping Monday March 10th and Tuesday March 11th for next day arrival. Get your orders in now before everything is sold out!

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dkalmanson

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….