• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Ramirezi

chris1805

5 Year Member
Hey Guys,

Soon i will be setting up my 60x40x60cm (120L) tank. The tank will contain a group of about 15 nannostomus eques. Now i was wondering about putting some rams in with them. What amount of rams would be appropriate in this tank?
- 1 pair
- 1 male and 2 female
- 2 pairs

The tank will be decorated with a large piece of spider wood in the middle with on each side a big amazon sword plant. I will use a few stones (that do not increase ph, kh or gh) to make it look a bit more natural. There will be lots of leaves in the tank as well.

Please let me know what you think of this idea. :)

chris1805

5 Year Member
I would not mind that at all :), but than again it would be more logical to go for males only.. just affraid that they won'5 colour ip when there is no female to display.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DayanaSic

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….