• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

N. America Plants and supplies

Subtle Aquatics

Plants;
Rotala Singapore $1.50 per stem
Rotala hra $1.00 per stem
Limnophila aromatica & hippuroides $1.25 per stem
Syngonathus Madeira $10.00 per stem
Stargrass $0.50 per stem
Hygro pin $1.75 per stem or 2.25 per runner with three rooted plantlets
Glosso Matt 5x10 $25.00

Food & supplements;
Decapsulated brine shrimp eggs $1.00 per gram
Astaxanthin powder $1.75 per gram
Astaxanthin powder this is a highly concentrated form of natural ast. That has been carefully formed to a dark red powder. Mix with your food at 1 part ast. To 500 parts food. It will increase the palatabilty and digestion of your food. You will notice difference in color and health of your livestock.

Play toys;
Moss island (planter) $11
Sudo bamboo pinsettes $8
Cholla wood 6" $1.75/log

Unwanted items;
Manzanita branches $25 local pick up
Ceramic clay pots x20+ two inch high two inch wide $.75 each
Marineland maxi jet 400 multi use power head 12$

IMPORTANT; shipping for supplies and plants will be a standard 7$ flat rate priority mail box with tracking included. I will insulate box, and package to the best of my ability. I am not responsible for any mishandling at the USPS facilities. In case of doa, pictures must be sent within 2 hours of FIRST delivery attempt. If your order is to big for a small flat rate priority box I will moss up to a medium and so forth. I will not mail express, or regular post unless you request it and are willing to pay the difference and accept any damages or loss with these methods. Combine items to save on shipping. Overnight is available but not suggested unless you are recieving livestock.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sortof_here

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….