• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Pelvicachromis roloffi

Pelvicachromis

5 Year Member
So where have all the Pelvicachromis roloffi gone? Here in the US I haven't seen any offered in many months......

Are they collected in a troubled area? Have they dropped in popularity?

Keith

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
Keith,

For are the rolofi you got from me doing? I stll have a few of them left here. I had to get them through Europe as well as the U.S./West Africa direct importers aren't bringing them in. I don't think there is enough demand here to justify getting in 40-50 pair at a crack so they only bring them in once in a great while.

(Still need the driftwood? I found the two pieces behind the stack of bathroom remodel supplies in the garage and remembered that you had interest in them. Sorry about lossing track!)

Jeff

Pelvicachromis

5 Year Member
Hi Jeff,

The roloffi I got from you are doing well, no bredding yet, but growing and looking good.

No worries on the wood, I found what I needed at a yard sale so I am good for now.

Keith

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DayanaSic

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….