• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Nouveau sur ce forum

christian62

Bonjour.
Je suis nouveau sur ce forum là, cela fait une dizaine d'années que je fais l'élevage d'Apistogramma .Cela va de l'Eunotus ,Norberti ,Rositae à Cruzy Algodon.
Je suis aussi sur d'autres forum comme CN, france cichlid et aquarium 59

Mike Wise

Staff member
5 Year Member
Hello.
I am new to this forum, I have been breeding Apistogramma for about ten years. This ranges from Eunotus, Norberti, Rositae to Cruzy Algodon.
I am also on other forums like CN, france cichlid and aquarium 59
Welcome to the forum. You will find that more people will reply if written in English.
Bienvenue sur le forum. Vous constaterez que plus de personnes répondront si elles sont écrites en anglais.

Mike Wise

Staff member
5 Year Member
Bonjour.
Vous n'avez pas de traducteur automatique français anglais sur vos ordinateur?
Hello.
You don't have an automatic French-English translator on your computer?

Non, le forum ne le fait pas. Je vous suggère de traduire d'abord vos messages en anglais avant de les envoyer. Google Translate fonctionne assez bien.

No, the forum does not. I suggest you translate your messages into English first before sending them. Google Translate works quite well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tonc61

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….