• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Not sure if you want to pop for premium fish foods? Free samples inside!

S.Oak

Apistogramma.com Sponsor
Staff member
I understand that it's tough to talk yourself into buying a food that you're not familiar with. Especially on line, where you can't touch it, see it, smell it (am I the only one who does this?). What if your fish won't eat it? What if it's not as good as they say? No one wants to waste money. That's why I offer this deal:

FREE SAMPLE of any of the Dainichi foods, or Borneo Wild Staple M or Staple S. Really? Yup. Just send me your address and I'll mail you a free sample. It's not a lot of food, 1-2 grams, but it should at least give you a feel for the product. Please limit sample requests to 1 or 2 types of food.

TRIAL PACK. Includes about 8 grams (a week or so worth of feeding) of each of the Dainichi foods, as well as Borneo Wild Staple M. $10 shipped!

Note: Unlike other orders, we ship these 1st class to keep costs down.

S.Oak

Apistogramma.com Sponsor
Staff member
Daniel,

I don't really have a sample program in place for Humic. You can certainly use it to condition an Apisto tank. As long as the Apistos you're keeping are comfortable with water in the 6-6.5 pH range. It's mostly Humic acid mixed with light doses of magnesium, calcium and a minor nutrient load to encourage plant growth. it keeps it's buffering capabilities for around 6 months in RO water (from my experience.).

bseitz234

Hi Clay-

Is this program still available? I'm curious about the color FX and color deluxe...

Thanks,
Brian

I understand that it's tough to talk yourself into buying a food that you're not familiar with. Especially on line, where you can't touch it, see it, smell it (am I the only one who does this?). What if your fish won't eat it? What if it's not as good as they say? No one wants to waste money. That's why I offer this deal:

FREE SAMPLE of any of the Dainichi foods, or Borneo Wild Staple M or Staple S. Really? Yup. Just send me your address and I'll mail you a free sample. It's not a lot of food, 1-2 grams, but it should at least give you a feel for the product. Please limit sample requests to 1 or 2 types of food.

TRIAL PACK. Includes about 8 grams (a week or so worth of feeding) of each of the Dainichi foods, as well as Borneo Wild Staple M. $10 shipped!

Note: Unlike other orders, we ship these 1st class to keep costs down.

S.Oak

Apistogramma.com Sponsor
Staff member
Which one of the Dainichi samples would you recommend for apistos?

Sorry for the delay in response DvanK. It sort of depends on what type of apistos you have and what their natural diet is. For most apistos, I'd say Color Supreme, Color FX, or Ultima Krill. The others have higher plant content, and might not be appropriate for you. You might also consider BorneoWild Staple M. I've got a customer that use Staple M in their German Ram breeding program and they say they are having excellent results with it. It's also pretty inexpensive for a LOT of food. I use it in a well stocked 65 gallon community tank in my living room, and 1 bottle lasts me several months.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DayanaSic

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….