I have a pair of A.Borellii I intend to breed soon, however I am unsure of the way the process works and I do have a few personal limitations.
- I only have frozen BBS
- I will have to go for a short vacation during winter break (not my choice but I can't do anything about it)
- I do not currently posses a gravel vacuum, and the tanks substrate is really gross (water change forced all the wood scum everywhere).
- I don't have that much time on my hands (full honors does that to someone).
- I really want to know about optimal temperature for breeding and growing out A.Borellii, I have heard about temperature affecting gender ratios and as such If there is a way to make more males I would take it (Males more valuable for selling).
- what should I feed before they are big enough for BBS
- how long until they are sell able size, and what is the water change regiment necessary for fry.