• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

merlin

5 Year Member
I view this from taptalk on my mobile so this relates to this media.
With the new forum layout it seems that you have to jump through all the different section to read posts. What is wrong with a New Post section to read all that is being posted.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4

merlin

5 Year Member
I view this from tapatalk on my mobile so this relates to this media.
With the new forum layout it seems that you have to jump through all the different section to read posts. What is wrong with a New Post section to read all that is being posted.

merlin

5 Year Member
Yeah!!! I certainly used it before but cant find it now. Thought it was one of the changes. Im using tapatalk 4. Definitely cant see it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tonc61

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….