• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My Ivanacara Adoketa pair...

Fikret Celik

5 Year Member
Hello, friends. My young pair of Ivanacara Adoketas. Male is 6 cm, female is 3 cm. The origin of the fish is the Czech Republic. 100 liter black water tanks. PH 6.5 and the temperature is 26 celcius degrees. Water hardness is 235. The tank mates are an Apple snail and a couple of Guppies. Inside the tank is a mangrow root, four rooted Anubias and two Catappa leaves. There is also an Indian nutshell as a home. Have a nice day...

Attachments

• 20180128_172549 (1).jpg
    20180128_172549 (1).jpg
    4 MB · Views: 438
  • 20180128_172556.jpg
    20180128_172556.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 456
Last edited:

Ade205

One of my favorite fish. I've just found a place that apparently regularly stocks them so hope to acquire some soon! :)

Be sure to post up some more pics when they mature and colour up as their stunning fish, and really hope they spawn for you.

Ade.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JaconieMalonie

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….