i took my sub male abacaxis to the shop but stupid me took the wrong male and the male i was keeping spent a few days in the fish shop. large shop but was in quarantine just. well when i retrieved him I carelessly put him back in my tank immediately, forgetting he had been in different water. he took bad shock and looked pretty awry for a while as i was cursing the house down. He is ok now but im a little worried about my water. what does shock mean for a tank? is it much worse than the shop? less oxygen, more acidic? anybody know?