• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Looking for Apistogrammas! (Canada)

MintyFresh

Hello! I’m from around Vancouver BC Canada and I’m looking to buy a pair of Apistogramma either bitaeniata, trifasciata or macmasteri gold/red. Let me know if anyone has these or if u know a store that has them! Thanks!

Aquaticloch

Both, sadly, we also broke 49.6 degrees centigrade this summer in some parts of the province (one of which was completely demolished by a fire, ) Which I believe is the hottest temperatures recorded ever in Canada.

Ahhhh, climate change.

anewbie

Both, sadly, we also broke 49.6 degrees centigrade this summer in some parts of the province (one of which was completely demolished by a fire, ) Which I believe is the hottest temperatures recorded ever in Canada.

Ahhhh, climate change.
Ouch. Hopefully things have recovered as parts of bc are quite lovely esp once out of town.

Chilligan

Fishaddicts had a few bitaeniata left last week of December, and a couple trifasciata. Also a couple agassizii, a bunch of small panduro and some labeled megaptera (but the body type didn't match in my eyes).

April's Aquarium was expecting a shipment of MacMasteri but no idea if they've arrived yet.

Chilligan

Hello! I’m from around Vancouver BC Canada and I’m looking to buy a pair of Apistogramma either bitaeniata, trifasciata or macmasteri gold/red. Let me know if anyone has these or if u know a store that has them! Thanks!
Not sure if you're still looking, but April's now has panduro and flame red agassizii at their marine drive location.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tonc61

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….