• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Looking for Apistogramma Iniridae

_BaDgUy_

5 Year Member
Guess the title says it all!! Looking for pairs/trios.

Always wanted some of these...

Can anyone help me?

I'm in Canada, but any options from the US is possible for me.

Thanks all,
David

Neil

_BaDgUy_,

I have had these awhile ago, but not for a couple of years. I have not seen them for awhile. However, I would not be suprised if you might find them on Oliver's list one of these days.

I am considering an order from Germany. I may be inclined to get A. iniridae, if I do. I will know in the next month or 2, so if you haven't found them by then, contact me.

Good luck,
Neil

kribs

5 Year Member
Oliver had some on his list 3 weeks ago. Dont know if he still has some also there was a person on aquabid.com selling some of these.

_BaDgUy_

5 Year Member
The problem with Oliver is that I'm from the same province as him!!!
And he will only do wholesale in Quebec, as to not be in competition with the stores he sometimes supplies.

David

Neil

Find some others (on this forum even) that want fish from him. Then go to a receptive LFS and tell them that if they place an order from him, you will have half of it sold before they even get it. Maybe they won't take to large a cut that way.

neil

kribs

5 Year Member
Or have the lfs order for you. As he has a lot of tetras and other fish i am sure they will be interested in .

_BaDgUy_

5 Year Member
Hi Rich,

Nope, never had any direct shippment from the US.
That's why I checked out my shipping options in the US. I can get them shipped to the closest shipping centers for both UPS and FedEx in St Johnsburry, VT, which is at the most an hour away!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DayanaSic

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….