• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Looking for apisto cacatuoides breeders

apistofrank

5 Year Member
Hi
I live in Ottawa Ontario Canada and I looking to purchase pairs or trios of this species of apisto. If yes what colours or mutations do you breed and sell. I am also willing to buy from US breeders if they are willing to ship 1 day delivery up here. Rest assured I will be paying for delivery to me from breeders here in Canads and the US
Thanks
Frank

Melissa

I have triple reds. I currently have one pair and an extra male. The female has more eggs now and should be hatching any day.

apistofrank

5 Year Member
Thanks Melissa for the reply and offer.
I would be interested if you lived in Canada and are willing to ship
Shipping from the US to Canada would be a problem. Just found that out
If you are in Canada I can be reached at [email protected]
Thanks
Frank

I have triple reds. I currently have one pair and an extra male. The female has more eggs now and should be hatching any day.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csteele

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….