• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

is this legal?

Cichlids1

5 Year Member
Legal..probably...insane, definately! There was an auction out there for a baby gator too. Probably make a good cull disposer.

Neil

This is one impressive guy :eek: . I wonder if he is selling any books on ebay, one page at a time. And then, suggesting that he might throw in a whole chapter if he feels like it when the bidding gets hot-and-heavy 8O .

Gary

Site Admin
5 Year Member
Can't help myself....

:roll: Ok, I never post, only sit back and watch but.....

Are you kidding me? Current bid $20.50 for ONE EGG! Are these fish that hard to come by or breed? To a non-fish person this looks insane :roll:

There is a positive to looking at that page.... now I have ammo the next time someone questions my spending habits, who says I don't need 4 computers? I can just point them to this link and LAUGH.

Sorry, not intended to offend any serious fish people. :p

Gary
*Back to lurking in the shadows*

Cichlids1

5 Year Member
Oooh, Gary...that is an angle I never considered. The next time my wife finds a LFS receipt, or questions a "PayPal" charge on the Visa, I can point her in that direction. "But dear, it was cheaper to buy the whole fish instead of just an infertile, fungused egg" :lol:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DayanaSic

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….