• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I can see no threads at all, except for my own! #2

Tom C

5 Year Member
Same problem Ted had: I can start a thread, like this one, but when I try to open the same thread (to reply) I get a permissions error = Apistogramma.com - Error You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action. (which is why started this new thread instead of posting in the one I started a few minutes ago).

ste12000 said:
So its a lonely place for you on Apisto.com once logged in hurry up and get it sorted out.......
Well, I'm not in a hurry; I see they now have started to give us personal points, and that really reduces my motivation to be here ...

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
5 Year Member
Tom I just re-tested your permissions and I think I've fixed it. Sorry that I missed this post. I thought I had covered everyone.
The personal points are less like votes for or against a member. They're just a fun way to motivate people to keep coming back...

Tom C

5 Year Member
It works now, Josh, thank you!
I also notice that the personal points have disappeared :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JaconieMalonie

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….