1. Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

How do I clear new threads?

Discussion in 'Site Feedback and Suggestions' started by Triviashi_Maru, Jun 9, 2019 at 3:53 PM.

1. Triviashi_Maru

Triviashi_Maru New Member

I like to rely on the "New" flags on forums to let me see where new threads are so i can read them.
    It seems no matter how far back I go on the forums, clicking on every unread thread, there's no way I can get the "new" alert to go away on the main forum page.
    Am I really going to have to go back through years and years of posts and read all of them before I can trust that the "new" flag means tjere is something new to read?
    Help please!
  2. Triviashi_Maru

3. Yvonne G

Yvonne G Administrator

Look for the button "Mark forums read"
  4. Triviashi_Maru

Thanks!
    For antone else wondering, the button is hidden behind the ellipses next to "new posts" on each forum.