• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hi from Murcia, Spain

Senninha

Hi mates ¡¡¡¡, Im a new member of this greatest forum, my name's Javi, but can call me Senninha ( in honour of a picture from A.Senna foundation who helped the poor childs in Brazil ), also I apologize for my bad English, sorry me :( .

Ok continues, since i started with the hobby i liked only dwarfs ciclhids, other fishes didnt catch me, and today have an aquarium of 300lts with only amazonic species (less sthiphodon and java broadleaf fern) in this tank have (now and soon :) ):

4 Apistogramma Hongsloi, one adult male, and 3 young hongslois with only 3 moths of life.

Couple of Apistogramma Baenschi, the next week arrive my new male, now I only have a female :(, male jumps out the tank, he found the freedom :(

Couple of Apistogramma Trifasciata Guaporé, today arrive to the shop, but they must do in the quarintine and the next wednesday sill come to house, and other week more in quarintine

Couple of Nannacara Anomala, in the future :) , becase called me from shop today and said that no have stock in the supplier

Couple of Micro. Ramirezi Veil Tail, soon hehehehe

14 Otocinclus Affinis, today arrive to the shop 20 more for me hehehehhe, and follow the same procees of Trifasciata, double quarintine.

Now a few pics of Dwarfland :)

DSC_0413.JPG
DSC_0056.JPG

The Hongslois

DSC_0006.JPG
DSC_0067.JPG
DSC_0009.JPG
DSC_0009 (2).JPG

My female Baenschi

DSC_0052.JPG

Others

DSC_0002.JPG
DSC_0021.JPG

And Me :) diving in the Murcia Coast few days ago :)

DSCF7094.JPG

Bye, and wait four your replies ¡¡¡

Senninha

Great ¡¡ and thanks for your reply ¡¡¡¡, the next week pick up my new fishes but only arrived to the shop the Rami Long Fin couple and the male Baenschi, now looks like a child, im so nervous ¡¡¡ :) , when they arrive to my house i'll be post some pics more :)

This tank has only 2 weeks of life, when the echinos grow up..... heheheheh,

one question, I manage a forum in Spain, can I attach the direction in my sign, or isnt a good idea ??

Thanks¡¡¡¡

Melanochromis

I like your tank a lot. It's very pleasant to look at. You seem to have plan for a lot of dwarf cichlids in this tank. It'll be spectacular but that will surely keep you busy managing all the different fishes.

Senninha

Thanks ¡¡¡ , me like it too xD ; Really ever I had small tanks, and this make me have some troubles with my dwarfs, but not have a problem, for example, before this tank had a 120lts with : couple of rami, couple of trifasciata and three fries of them, a Inka female, a couple of A.Hogsloi and three fries of them, and I forgot one couple heheheheh.

After all this time I knowed that when the space is small and the pairs arent too agressive the problems are less, this may been caused because they couldnt establish their territory.

My big big problem, are who during the week i live out of house, for this the tank are completely automated, the next week ill show you all the things about the tank, from filtration to the lightning (soon I'll make a LED light :=) ) on way I only see to days at week my aquarium :( I'm so tired for this :( but the studies are the first :)

thanks ¡¡¡¡ and more replies ¡¡¡¡ :)

Gwendal

Bienvenido Javi!

Really nice tank, love the change with some plants!

I have a A. baenschi pair too.

1 saludo

Fatih YILMAZ

Bienvenido acho!

You've got a marvelous tank and fishes! I just want to get in and say hello to a Murciano, I spent almost 4 months in there :)

Cheers,
Fatih.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sortof_here

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….