• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello, im new here

EBRbreeder

I just joined the forum and seems to have a lot of knowledgeable people with some amazing fish. I have kept Dwarf cichlids for a while now and about 1 years ago started my 75 gallon Discus tank. I also have 4 species of ornament plecos. Gold Nugget Pleco, Striped Tiger Pleco, Blue Phantom, and Green Phantom.

Dwarf Cichlids I have:

trio of Apistogramma agassizi
2 breeding pairs of Electric Blue Rams
pair of Apistogramma sp. (not breed-able)
pair of Keyhole cichlids

Here some picture I already had on my file. I will upload more soon.

IMG_0578.jpg

IMG_0568.jpg

IMG_0579.jpg

IMG_0596.jpg

IMG_0490.jpg

IMG_0606.jpg

Mike Wise

Staff member
5 Year Member
Welcome to the forum! You'll find a lot of good friends and information here. BTW your apisto sp. is called Steel Blue. It is a domestic produced form, possibly a cross between 2 different species. No one knows for sure.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tonc61

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….