• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello from Singapore

rockey999

Hey guys,

I am a student currently studying in Chicago and I will be returning to Singapore over the summer. Really been looking into apistos for a while now and me and my dad are thinking of setting up a breeder tank in our Juwel Rio 125. I used to breed demasoni cichlids in this tank but I am now looking to restart and create some sort of planted tank with a few dither fish. Any recommendations on plants, apistos and dither fish that I can keep with them would be greatly appreciated! :)

boofeng

Hi rockey

I'm from Singapore. There aren't many Singapore-based people on this forum. Most of the apisto keepers are active in Facebook groups or WhatsApp chats. If you'd like to join up on any of those, drop me an email or PM here, and I'll put you in touch. :)

rockey999

Hi rockey

I'm from Singapore. There aren't many Singapore-based people on this forum. Most of the apisto keepers are active in Facebook groups or WhatsApp chats. If you'd like to join up on any of those, drop me an email or PM here, and I'll put you in touch. :)
Hey Boofeng, please do put me in touch! I am totally down for this!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DayanaSic

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….