• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello, also from The Wirral UK

EddieC

Hey everybody,

I am also from The Wirral UK. i noticed other members from The Wirral & Liverpool :D

I already have a 540 Litre & 240Litre Africn chiclid tank set up want to try the other end of the world now :p

My aim is to set up a clear water tank, I am not a fan of the tannins and brown wter, but will post my question in the appropriate section on this....

I am a full time, stay at home care worker after giving up work to look after my sick, elderly Mother,

Fish keeping really gives me a break, Mentle as much as physical as there is ALWAYS something to check and think about in the tanks and I can do it at home without having to find somebody to look after Mum whilst I take a trip,

My other half is lready complaining about the 2 tanks I have so my brother in law, a builder is building me a fish house/shed so I can really go to town on the fish keeping side :D

I also understand that these little fellas need almost the opposite water conditions to stay healthy,

But I relish the challenge :p

Carl_L

Hi Eddie, I am also from the Wirral, Wallasey. Although I put Liverpool in my post (Don't think many know where little Wirral is). I am also constructing my FH as we speak. Good luck and make sure you double what you have budgeted for on your build. ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grey58

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….