• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

fish and tanks

fishme.

5 Year Member
these are my tanks and the pair of the apistogramma macmasteri.unfortunately my camera is not so good and i faced some problems when i was trying to take photos of the masken.sorry for the bad quality of the photos but my camera is not good. the male apistogramma macmasteri
PA070321.jpg

the female apistogramma macmasteri
PA050296.jpg

the biotope tank of the apistogramma sp masken
P2170093.jpg

the macmasteri tank just to have an idea
P2170114.jpg

fishme.

5 Year Member
i have raised macmasteri fry several times.unfortunately they are old enough (2,5years old ) and the fry they give is not so strong and dies in a week most of the times:frown: now

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dkalmanson

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….