• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

elizabethea and agassizi together?

andris

what is your opinion on keeping in 125/50/45 tank elizabethea and agassizi together? The tank is well split in 2 parts. Any experience? I am thinking of 1 pair each or 1 pair of elizabetha and 1+2 agassizi?

gerald

5 Year Member
I think they are too similar to each other, and should not be mixed. Better to keep unrelated species (from different species-groups) to reduce the risks of aggression, accidental interbreeding, and getting confused over which species is which when you want to separate them for breeding.

chris1805

5 Year Member
I think they are too similar to each other, and should not be mixed. Better to keep unrelated species (from different species-groups) to reduce the risks of aggression, accidental interbreeding, and getting confused over which species is which when you want to separate them for breeding.

I agree with the above.

andris

thank you. will not head for this option.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DayanaSic

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….