• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Elizabethae with eggs... Video

Ade205

Hi all.

My Elizabethae have spawned for the fourth time, this time both females at the same time. One of the new spawns has already failed as have the previous spawns and I suspect my water is the issue. Out the tap my water is 7.8, tds is 440ppm! First spawned ocured at a tds of 120ppm. I've been steadily lowering it and today it's at 70ppm.
This is a vid of surviving spawn at 3 days...
One member on here, 'I'm a Doughball', said had best spawns with ph5 and 20ppm tds but had had fry at 50ppm...just wondering If anyone with experience of Lizes thinks I hv any chance with this spawn and would like to hear what water parameters they had success with?

Thanks, Ade.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csteele

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….