• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Dying Apisto

mark carrow

Hi All,

Suddenly both my apisto aggarzis have suddenly gone down hill, both look about to die colour black and laying on there sides at the bottom of the tank see pic.Not heater burn
They have been fine for 2 months all my other fish in the tank are fine tetra ,corys,ottos
I do run co2 for 6 hours on a timer but not high as i understand gassing
temp 78 degrees water change 40% weekly bit of algae in the pic is only in that corner all test water readings are low acceptable heavily planted tank
Any ideas thanks in advance

Attachments

• apisto.jpg
    apisto.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 232

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tonc61

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….