• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Crenicara? ID

rafael

5 Year Member
Wild fish collected in Bolivia.

DSC01358.jpg

I think than this fish is a Crenicara latruncularium.

Is ok?

Thanks for your opinions.

Rafael.

patrick1

5 Year Member
hello rafael

is this your own picture?
can i use this picture for my dwarfcichlids site?
i think its Crenicara latruncularium to.

best regards
Patrick

patrick1

5 Year Member
dear rafael

can you ask that dr. pez and his helpers if i can use some of his pics to make my register of my dutch site a little bit bigger. if i know how i can understand the language of spain i had do it my self but i can only a little bit of english and Dutch

if i can use the pictures i place the name of the photo taker and a link to the pr pezz site

thanks for your help anyway

sorry forummers this is more a question to do on email but i didn't have the email adress of rafael ;)

best regards
patrick de laat

patrick1

5 Year Member
thanks for trying to help me whit the pics, but hey are for a database and i think that i have no permission if i understand your e-mail

best regards
patrick

rafael

5 Year Member
Yes, you are right.

If you use the photo in the forum for clarify one reply, no problem (whenever it mentions the source and giving a connection to the Atlas). :wink:

But you can not show the photo in your web .

Best regards

Rafael.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DayanaSic

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….