• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Construction of my fishroom

José Garcia

5 Year Member
My fishroom

DSC03309.jpg

DSC03310.jpg

DSC03311.jpg

DSC03314.jpg

Mud Pie Mama

5 Year Member
Looks very nice. Those tables look very well built.
(I'm jealous, I wish I had such skill to build strong tables like that.)

I think even the floor tiles and stone on the walls are also very nice.
I will look forward to seeing more photos as you make progress.

KnaveTO

5 Year Member
Looks great so far. I would recomend that when it comes time to place tanks on those racks that you place down a 1/2" shhet of styrofoam between your tanks and the wood. There seems to be a slight amount of uneveness in the planking that you have used. Use of the styrofoam will help level things out.

José Garcia

5 Year Member
Looks great so far. I would recomend that when it comes time to place tanks on those racks that you place down a 1/2" shhet of styrofoam between your tanks and the wood. There seems to be a slight amount of uneveness in the planking that you have used. Use of the styrofoam will help level things out.

Hi

thanks for your indication ...;)

Regards

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sortof_here

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….