• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Cockatoo aggression

ChiefBrody

5 Year Member
Seems I'm losing smaller fish in a 20gallon. Currently stocking one large male double red and a juvenile male njiseni along with a pair of orange flash. Since introducing the pair it seems the largest male has claimed the female and now I'm pulling dead fish out every other day. I had 3 smaller fish from a previous batch of fry and 2 baby sunfish all turn up dead in the night. I don't wanna lose the njiseni or the new male. Should I just move them or can they handle themselves?

Sent from my SM-G730V using Tapatalk

The Dude

I cant imagine having more than a pair in a 20 gallon. I'm cautious about doing it in a 4 foot 75 gallon.

ChiefBrody

5 Year Member
Understood. If they make it thru the night I'm moving them in the a.m

Sent from my SM-G730V using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sortof_here

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….