• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Cichlid Atlas vol 1

Pelvicachromis

5 Year Member
Some time ago I read that there was a chance that the Cichlid Atlas vol 1 would be re-released. I haven't seen any recent updates on this so I am wondering if I should plunk down the $100 plus to get a copy (if I can find one) or wait a little longer?

Keith

Gillie

5 Year Member
I found a guy on aquabid claiming to have a bunch of the english translation in storage. He's selling them for 100.00 ea. Not sure if it's a reasonable price, but who knows when it will be in print again. I did contact him and I'm waiting for some kind of confirmation to his claim.

Travis_Conklin

5 Year Member
I found a guy on aquabid claiming to have a bunch of the english translation in storage. He's selling them for 100.00 ea. Not sure if it's a reasonable price, but who knows when it will be in print again. I did contact him and I'm waiting for some kind of confirmation to his claim.

Please when and if you can confirm this person has copys let us know, I am also very interested in getting a copy of this book.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tonc61

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….