• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Cacatuodies fight

ste12000

5 Year Member
Very nice fish, i was admiring some of your apisto videos a while back.. Nice to finally chat to the director!! The large apisto community tank was very well done, it was a pity i do not speak your language it sounded very interesting!!!!!!!!!!!

volkant80

5 Year Member
Very nice fish, i was admiring some of your apisto videos a while back.. Nice to finally chat to the director!! The large apisto community tank was very well done, it was a pity i do not speak your language it sounded very interesting!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks ste12000. I want to meet and share knowledge with you so much, too. But my english speaking level is very bad.
In my country, there isn't very awaired apistogramma aquairst person more than 10. We cannot find apistogramma easily in this country.If we find it,
usually It becomes bad variety and unhealthy.

Refael Hdr.

5 Year Member
Does each male has his own territory in a different edge of the tank? Or whether the dominent male occupies most of the tank's terrains and pushes the other one to a far restricted area?

Do these fights usually end without any special injuries?...

bigbird

5 Year Member
Very nice tank, for my view too many fish in the small space though. The males will fight for territory and if there are two dominante males, then they will fight firtually till death.
otherwise nice setup. cheers

volkant80

5 Year Member
There are many places to be kept in this tank. So, fights are becoming short periodic. Because, the attention of them is scattering quickly. There isn't strick rules in this tank. As the dominant male interests a female, other males interest the other female fishes. The spawned females guard to bit area.
There is very interesting situation, althoug the fish count is increasing, the fight's count and violence are reducing.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frankephex

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….