1. Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Selling Borelli, Cacatuoides, Hongsloi upstate ny

Discussion in 'Classified Ads - Buy or Sell' started by primetime3wise, Mar 3, 2018.

1. primetime3wise

primetime3wise New Member

I have x3 20g's each of 1m/2f of cacatuoides (double red), opal Borelli, and hongsloi.

$25 each threesome
    x3 20g tanks $40 total

buffalo, ny

Attached Files:

2. Livebearer Lady

Livebearer Lady Member

So a trio of Borelli, hongsloi, or Cacatuoides for 25.oo each? Whats with the 20G tanks are they for sale too? Please advise?
  3. primetime3wise

9 fish total. 3 fish each of Borelli, hongsloi, and cacatuoides. for each of those, there is 1 male and 2 females. $25 each threesome.

tanks are also for sale. three of them. 20 gallons each. $15 each, or all three for $40
  4. Livebearer Lady

Livebearer Lady Member

So I am interested in Hongsloi, and Brorellii trio's {3} ( as you call these threessome).
    Contact me offlist at;
    Redrocket642000@yahoo.com
  5. primetime3wise