• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Apistogramma species list

Mike Wise

Staff member
5 Year Member
Last week I was asked for permission to use my apisto speciese list (Nov. '07 pdf file). Unfortunately, I accidentally deleted the PM. Would you please resend the PM & let me know where you found the list on the web/. There probably are changes to the list. Thanks & sorry for the delay.

tjudy

Staff member
5 Year Member
Hi Mike,

Sorry I did not see this message soner. I have the list on my computer somewhere (I hope). I will find it and send it to you.

Ted

Mike Wise

Staff member
5 Year Member
Thanks Ted & Mirek,

Tom has the beginnings of an awesome website. He & I have been going over the fish he collected for several month now. He has found some different populations of eunotus-like fish. I'm having problems keeping them straight! I can only see one option. I will have to go to Peru and collect/preserve some of these fish for myself! I can't wait.

[email protected]

5 Year Member
Apisto list

Hi mike. I am a great apisto fan from denmark
I would also like a complete list, and if possible with pictures.

If it is possible I would be a happy dane:)

I belive that i automatticly leave some kind of pm??

best regards michael

Last week I was asked for permission to use my apisto speciese list (Nov. '07 pdf file). Unfortunately, I accidentally deleted the PM. Would you please resend the PM & let me know where you found the list on the web/. There probably are changes to the list. Thanks & sorry for the delay.

Mike Wise

Staff member
5 Year Member
Tom Christoffersen has my latest Apisto species list on his web site at: http://apisto.sites.no/page.aspx?PageId=31. I am certain that everyone would want a complete list with photos of the fish. Unfortunately my photos are collected from many many sources. I have permission to use them in my talks, but I cannot give them out or sell them. Sorry. Most species/forms, however, are found in the DATZ book.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csteele

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….