• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Apistogramma gibbiceps

Apistogramm-Sam

5 Year Member
E-mailPicture012.jpg

I'll look back in 20 years and still say it was a good idea. :biggrin:

fishboy20

5 Year Member
Wow, that is nice. Maybe one day I'll talk myself into my Geophagus altifrons tatoo. Of course it would have to be life size and all (around 12"). So I take it you keep A. gibbiceps then? Thanks for sharing.

~Jeremy Basch
Webpage-http://www.AmazonCichlids.com

Apistogramm-Sam

5 Year Member
Yes I have one pair of A. gibbiceps that I found mislabled as A. sp "baby face" at a fairly new store near me. They are my most prized inhabitants of my room next to my A. tucuruis. :) The artist that did my tattoo said it was the most difficult one he's ever had to do because of all the different colors it needed. And he's been tattooing for almost as long as I've been alive! I think I'll get the female right below the male next year. . .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JaconieMalonie

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….