• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

apisto newbie-fish in finland

apisto85

5 Year Member
is anybody in here from finland or now any apisto breeders in finland.

right now i only have a few apisto geisleri males(cant find females :cry: )

Neil

apisto85,

WELCOME TO THE FROUM

You may be in a bit of a pickle there. I have seldom, if ever, seen geisleri in the US. So I don't know much about them. They may well be available, I just don't have any beneficial info to give you.
As far as breeders in Finland, you may try looking in the memberlist. I am sure that you can find aquarist that are not too far from you that may be able to give you some leads. PM them or email.
Good luck, Neil

apisto85

5 Year Member
the geisleri

I got my geisleri males(3) from our ciklid-assosiation.
There was one girld who had bred it but had only managed to get to get the males to survive. I'm hoping to get some females from her wen the breed again.
I just ordered trifasciata from the aquarium store. There is allso sp."pebas" for sale but it costs way too much for me.

sorry for my spelling :oops:

Neil

It is amazing that there is such a female Apistogramma problem in Finland. If you don't already know each other, you and Leo (also new to the forum) should get together in your search for fish. Two heads are always better than one. And both of you are from Helsinki.
And don't forget to click the box below where you post that says "Disable Smilies in this post" to get your faces to work. I did it for you on your last posts.
Neil

apisto85

5 Year Member
thanks

Thanks for the tipp. I didn't now any fins from the list. and i didn't now about the smiley thing

i actualy thing i got two males and a female now.
wen i wrote about the i had had them for like 2-3 days. now the have got theyr colors back and one looks a bit yellow and doesnt have the same coloration than the males even thought this is not the smallest one of the fish

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sortof_here

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….