• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Ap. Baneschi

rick_348

Hi - Wetspot (Portland OR) currently has Baenschi available. I have bought fish from them in the past and been satisfied. I'd like to order a few thing from them. I'm in Larkspur (Marin). Are you interested in sharing an order and splitting shipping costs?
Thanks, Richard

nicos apistos

5 Year Member
Richard,
Ill think about it and get back to you at the end of the week. What were you thinking about ordering from them? I was looking at a 3-4 elizebethae or baenschi, maybe mendezi. I live in San Ramon (contra costa county), so you're about 45 minutes away I believe.
-Nathan

rick_348

Nathan,

I'd like to get a group of Apistos (either Apistogramma agassizi "Tefe Pearl Blue", Apistogramma baenschi "Inka" or bitaeniata), some Barred Pencilfish and some other odds and ends.
Let me know if you're interested. I usually have fish shipped to a friend in Berkeley who works from home and is home all day. Shipping to their zip code is usually a couple dollars cheaper than shipping to my zip code.
That (Berkeley)might work well as it's half way between us.

animalmgc

5 Year Member
I ordered the tefe pearl blues and they're gorgeous I was thinking about the elizabethaes too but they say they're hard to sex They were accurate on the tefes though ended up with a pair and a trio
pbmale2.jpg

rick_348

Thanks for the photo. That does look like a nice fish. I think that's my choice.

Nathan - Let me know soon if you want to go in. I want to order before they are gone.
Thanks

nicos apistos

5 Year Member
My LFS has Tefe Pearl Blues, 16-19 dollars each but I don't think they have pairs. Probably form wet spot. Neptune Aquatics is their name. Look just like the picture.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dkalmanson

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….