• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Another batch of fry..

Andy452

I always get excited when I see new fry! These are Apistogramma Agassizii
This spawn is from a new mum and I used a different cave to the style I used previously with another pair. This cave being white where as I normally use brown natural colour caves - seems they don't care about the colour of the cave!
Also I removed the dad today to avoid any possibility of him eating any of the fry.

Attachments

• NewFry_20210723.jpg
    NewFry_20210723.jpg
    483.4 KB · Views: 186

Andy452

They are just regular Agassizii group. The dad is a double red variety I purchased him to add to my breeding group. The mum is from a spawn about a year ago where the parents were a natural colour pair.
So it will be interesting to see the colour on these fry once they grow up.

yukondog

5 Year Member
Same here my male is a Trippel red and the female [?] is either a trippel red, blue form or fire red, I ordered one pair of each but all died at pet shop except the blue [male] form and the trip. red [male] and a female, I lost the blue form male about two latter.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JaconieMalonie

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….