• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

A returning fish keeper aiming to improve

ARK93

Hello everyone,

I'm hoping to tap into the wealth of knowledge you all have in the near future. I kept a successful and healthy loose biotope based on the Rio Meta system in the past including a stunning pair of Apistogramma macmasteri. I never managed to get the pair to spawn despite both fish frequently displaying to one another and behaving by all accounts like an established pair. I'm hoping to improve this time around and will be seeking advice on refining my water parameters shortly.

Thanks in advance. I look forward to chatting with many of you soon.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dkalmanson

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….